The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of placing the order, the conditions of sale set out below and declares to accept them.
We may modify these general conditions of sale at any time, provided that these modifications appear on our site. You are therefore advised to regularly refer to the latest version of our General Conditions of Sale.
Return and refund terms
1. If we made a mistake or if you are not satisfied, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can do it by phone at 0161308967 or by e-mail at email@example.com
2. You can cancel your order as long as it has not been shipped. If you have already paid for your order, we will refund the amount within 5 days.
3. To exercise his right of return, the customer must return the goods received by registered post within 14 days of receipt of the order. Only items in new and complete condition, returned in their original packaging will be accepted. If ever it becomes necessary to modify the packaging and / or the label, this will cost 1 euro per item. This right of return can only be accepted for items in their original condition and complete. Any item that is incomplete, damaged, or whose original packaging has been damaged in conditions beyond its simple opening, will not be refunded.
Warning : The shipping and return costs being at your expense, online wholesaler will reimburse only the items ordered.
4. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, Online Wholesaler will do their utmost to reimburse the user as quickly as possible. This period will depend on the treatment, the maximum duration of which is 15 days (from the date of receipt of the goods at Online Wholesaler). The customer will be reimbursed by the same means of payment that he or she used, (Cb, Paypal, Check or Transfer). If the user has paid by credit card, the amount refunded will be credited to the account of the credit card used. It will be possible to confirm this refund on the next account statement. In case of expertise of the article, the refund will be made within 20 days following the technical tests.
The products must be returned to the address:
37-39 rue Calmette et Guérin
We will respond to your order within the limit of our available stocks or subject to available stocks. When ordering, we will inform you of the availability of the products you wish to purchase. However, if, despite our vigilance, the products prove to be unavailable after your order, we will inform you and invite you to cancel or modify your order. In the event of an error in the wording of the recipient's contact details, the seller cannot be held responsible for the impossibility of delivering the product.
* ATTENTION: Professionals and dropshippers benefiting from preferential rates and buying with a view to reselling, will not be able to return or exchange the items unless it is an error on our part that can be justified by a photo that will be necessary send us by email.
The prices of our products are indicated in euros excluding Taxes and shipping costs, knowing that shipping costs are added to the amount of the order automatically before validation of your basket by calculating the weight and destination of the package.
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any time but we undertake to apply the prices in force which will have been indicated to you at the time of your order.
In the event of an order to a country other than France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned. Customs duties or other local taxes or import duties or State taxes may be payable. These rights and sums do not come under our jurisdiction. They will be at your expense and are your sole responsibility both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies in your country. We advise you to inquire about these aspects with your local authorities.
The items we sell are described and presented with the utmost accuracy. If, despite all our precautions, errors may have occurred, we could in no case be committed to this fact.
Purchases made by companies or in large quantities benefit from special conditions, contact us.
Payment of the full price must be made when ordering by the buyer. At no time may the sums paid be considered as a deposit or down payment. To pay for his order, the buyer sends his payment upon receipt of the order form confirmation email sent by GROSSISTE-EN-LIGNE. The delivery of any new order may be suspended in the event of late payment of a previous order, notwithstanding the provisions hereof.
For any order for which the total amount, inclusive of all taxes and shipping costs, exceeds the sum of 1000 Euros, payment must be made exclusively by bank transfer or by cashier's check payable in France. For any payment by check (except cashier's check), a period of 7 days will be necessary to verify the provision of the check with the customer's bank. The goods will be shipped at the end of this period, unless the customer's check turns out to be bounced.
We do not keep the credit card data of our customers on our website.
The amount of deliveries is fixed in France and for the EEC depending on destination and weight, supplements may be applied for certain products. Deliveries outside France are calculated according to destination and weight.
Delivery is made to the address you indicated when ordering.
For any payment, the order will only be processed upon receipt and collection thereof and the deadlines will run accordingly. The risks will be borne by you from the date on which the products ordered have left our premises.
All events, of whatever nature, beyond the control of Wholesaler-on-line such as force majeure, disaster, strike, administrative decision or stoppage of transport, which would tend to delay, prevent and make exorbitant the execution of the supply, constitute by express agreement a cause of suspension or extinction of the obligations of Wholesaler-on-line at its option, without compensation for the benefit of the customer if the event continues beyond one month.
In any event, any delay in delivery cannot give rise to damages, retention or cancellation of orders in progress.
No exchange will be made except for nonconformity or defect of the product. Complaints must be submitted within 72 hours of receipt of the order. To benefit from this guarantee, the customer must send to Grossiste-en-ligne, the support accompanied by the order form attached to the product. Grossiste-en-ligne therefore undertakes to return to the customer a new medium at the address indicated on the order form. No other guarantee will be taken into account.
Any item received as defective or with an anomaly may be returned to SARL DENIM - GROSSISTE-EN-LIGNE after agreement from the latter, which will issue a return number for the goods. This number must be written on the outside of your return package, and it must only include the exact quantities and references for which you have obtained a return authorization.
Upon receipt, defective items will be exchanged to the extent of available stocks. If the same items are no longer in stock, a credit note will be sent to you, the corresponding amount will then be deducted from your next invoice. For any return of goods that have not been subject to a return authorization, no exchange will be made and no credit will be issued. You must contact us beforehand by telephone before any return of goods.
CHOOZEO is a free loan at no cost reimbursable in 3 or 4 installments offered by BPCE FINANCEMENT société anonyme with capital of € 73,801,950 - Headquarters: 30 avenue Pierre Mendès France 75013 - 439 869 587 RCS Paris. The amount of free credit varies between € 135 minimum and € 3,000 maximum.
CHOOZEO is reserved for individuals (adult individuals) residing in France and holders of a Visa or MasterCard bank card with a validity date greater than 4 months from the date of purchase. Systematic authorization cards, in particular of the Electron, Maestro, Nickel, etc. type, as well as e-cards, Indigo and American Express cards are not accepted. After completing his order, the customer must click on the "payment button in 3 or 4 times CHOOZEO by bank card".
he is then redirected to the BPCE FINANCEMENT CHOOZEO Internet page displaying the summary of his order and the free credit request, which he must then validate. Denim Grossiste-en-ligne.com limits itself to putting its customers in touch with BPCE FINANCEMENT by indicating on its site a non-contractual landing page. It is therefore not subject to the regulations relating to intermediaries in banking operations and payment services. In addition, if the customer requests to benefit from a financing solution offered by BPCE FINANCEMENT, information relating to his order and his identity (surname, first name, postal address) will be sent to him . BPCE FINANCEMENT will use this information for the purpose of studying its request for the granting, management and recovery of credit.
BPCE FINANCEMENT reserves the right to accept or refuse its request for financing in 3 or 4 installments without charge. The customer has a withdrawal period of 14 calendar days to renounce his free credit.